Events: The Marriage Course[Other OH Events]
@ 64 Beacon Road
Starts: 23rd Apr, 7:45pm
Ends: 23rd Apr, 9:30pm
If you’d like to set aside some time to invest in your marriage, grow deeper with your partner and refresh your relationship, sign up for Open Heaven’s Marriage Course this spring.
An eight session course set in a fantastic atmosphere. You will be served with a candlelit glass of wine, coffee, tea and dessert at a romantic table for two while listening to live practical talks that are informative and fun. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Over eight sessions of the course you will discover practical tools to help you:
- understand each other’s needs
- communicate more effectively
- grow closer through resolving conflict
- heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- develop greater sexual intimacy
- discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
The aim of The Marriage Course is to help couples grow closer and build a healthy relationship that will last a lifetime!
Venue: 64 Beacon Road, Loughborough
If you would like to sign up please contact Lizzie