Open Heaven currently has expressions which meet across Loughborough, both in-person and online. Our value on relevance decides the location, programme, focus and contributors of each expression. Find out below how we'll be regrouping as church from 25 July to 29 August 2021.
We are so excited to continue to gather for in-person gatherings as lockdown restrictions ease. You no longer need to sign up, so just turn up to any of our gatherings. We recognise some may be more cautious with their approach to restrictions easing, so we want to make sure that we enable gatherings to be a place where everyone can engage at a comfortable level:
- We actively encourage you to wear a face mask if you'd like to, particularly when singing, although this is optional
- If you want to sit next to other people you can, or you can take some ‘Please don’t sit here’ signs when you arrive to put on the seats around you, to enable you to social distance from others
- The St. Peter’s Centre and any other venues will be well ventilated with doors and all windows open
- Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival
- Track and trace will be available to scan in on on arrival
- During the school holidays children will still need to be registered for kids work ahead of time for us to be able to plan and organise volunteer numbers
- Just let one of our team know on the day if you need any support or have any questions - or email us to find out more
We ask that you stay home if you aren't feeling well or have been in contact with someone who is unwell. If you are at-risk, unwell, or uncomfortable, please continue to watch OH Online at 10:30AM at openheaven.org, YouTube or Facebook.
Time and venue: Alternating between 7pm at St. Peter’s Centre for gatherings, and 10:30am for social action projects
Our OH1 gathering for 18-30’s meets in the mornings and evenings. We'll be meeting in a four week cycle of in-person gatherings, social action events and feasts. We’ll also be hosting midweek BBQs.
Time and venue: 10:30am at St. Peter’s Centre
OH2 is our generations together expression of Open Heaven. Our aim is for children and young people to grow and flourish and for adults to be equipped and strengthened to establish Heaven on Earth. OH2 will be meeting in person for worship, teaching and community. Over the summer we’ll be hosting a range of activities for youth and families including Park Family Worship, Sofa Sessions and Kids Groups.
Time and venue: 10:30am on YouTube, Facebook and Church.Online
As part of OH Online you'll be able to access online worship and talks, as well as our online host and prayer team. OH Online is hosted by Nathaniel Alsop, with contributions from across our expressions.
WATCH LIVE WATCH BACK